Pistachio Rose Chocolate Vegan Tart
Updated: Jun 26, 2021
This Mini Pistachio Rose Chocolate Vegan Tart, no-bake gluten free and heavenly! A perfect Valentines Day treat or for any occasion.
Gluten Free Chocolate Crust
3oz dark chocolate of your choice
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 cup almond flour
¼ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
Chocolate Ganache Filling
6oz dark chocolate 1 cup full fat coconut milk 2 tablespoon coconut oil| 2 teaspoon rose water ¼ cup pure maple syrup
¼ teaspoon cardamom powder (optional)
2 tablespoon chopped Pistachio's
Edible Rose petals
1. First grease 2 mini tart pans and set aside.
2. Next make the gluten free crust, melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave. Add 1 cup of almond flour in a bowl and add the melted chocolate, mix until it forms a dough. Split the dough in the two tart pan pat it down, place in the freezer for 10-15 mins
3. To make the Ganache, add the chocolate, coconut milk, coconut oil, rose water and maple syrup in a bowl and melt over a pot of boiling water on medium to low heat.
4. Take out the tart pans from the freezer and fill with the chocolate ganache. Place it back in the freezer for another 1-2hrs or until the ganache sets.
5. Top with chopped pistachio's and rose petals.
Serve and enjoy!